The ZA Central Registry has revamped its Registrar Portal to make your account management easier, more user-friendly, and intuitive.
The new Registrar Portal will keep all the existing functionality as well as introduce the following new exciting features:
- Profile management, allowing multiple users and roles
- Simple to use on-boarding and namespace activation process
- Account Top-Up functionality
- Financial documentation, API and payment history
- Namespace marketing material downloads
- Live support and support interface
- Online wiki for all integration XML requirements
- Management Information Statistics available for viewing and downloading
- News feed
As and when new features become available, we will notify you via the noticeboard on the Portal.
Access to the new Registrar Portal is provided automatically when logging into your account on the registry website .
You will be able to use your existing portal credentials to log into the new portal.
The update will be performed on Saturday 4 February 11h00 – 13h00 SAST.
Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account, as top-ups will not be available during the update period. Full functionality will return at 13h00 SAST.
There will be no interruption to Registry functions.
The ZACR is interested in your feedback! If you have any questions or feedback after logging into the new Registrar Portal, please submit it to [email protected]