Changes have been made to the Published Policies and Procedures to better define and separate certain aspects that might have caused confusion in the past or lacked clarity. Most of the changes have already been implemented on an operational level.
1. Amendment to Section 1: Terminology. Included definitions for “closed redemption fee”, “closed redemption period”, “closed redemption process”
2. Amendment to Section 1: Termiinology. Removed definition for “transfer reimbursement fee”
3. Amendment to Section 6.5: Reinstating Cancelled Domain Named. Included clause 6.5.6: Closed Redemption Reinstatements
4. Addition of Section 6.6: Reinistating Domain Names in Closed Redemption
5.Amendment to Section 9: Transfers Between Registrars. Removed clause 9.4: Transfer Reimbursements
6. Amendment to Section 10: Termination of the RA. Expanded into clause 10.1: Suspension of the RA. Expanded to clause 10.2: Termination of the RA
7. Amendment to Secton 12: Billing and Registrar Accounts. Included clause 12.2.4
8. Amended Section 14: Schedule A (Pricing). Included clause 14.2.4
9. Amended Section 15: Schedule B (System Parameters). Included clauses 15.2.6 and 15.2.7
If you have any questions regarding the changes, please log in to your registrar panel and create a support ticket here.